Become a member
SexSense - Membership Request
Are you an organization, a public entity, a University or formal network dedicated to advancing Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) from a gendered approach? We offer two types of memberships:
Fulfil 2 of the 3 requirements:
- Having at least 3 experiences related to projects, actions, researches or training curriculum on CSE.
- Having a clear vision of your direction on CSE for the next 3 years.
- Availability to join the Event.
Moreover, Active Members should be based in the EU.
- Connect with a powerful group of organisations strengthening (your own and different actors') capacities in the field.
- Participate in the Annual SexSense Event.
- Contribute to the research efforts in CSE, promote resources and share best practices with other practitioners, trainers, researchers, and experts.
- Influence the way CSE is developing and advocate for its relevance.
- Present and consolidate your project ideas and turn them into practice by accessing specific EU grants.
- Receive capacity building opportunities.
- Receive news and latest trends on CSE.
- Having motivation to become part of SexSense
- Being interesting in building experience in CSE in the near future
Associated Members can be based within or outside the EU.
- Receive capacity building and training offers
- Receive news and latest trends on CSE
- Become an Active Member in the future
Membership is free
until 1st September 2024. Fee rates will be established with network members in early 2024.